Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Finito

Well, the much anticipated and prepared-for event has come and gone, and I must say I'm breathing a bit of a sigh of relief. The exam was yesterday and today, and overall I think it went reasonably well. I won't know for sure for a few weeks, but I don't think we have to wait too long for our results. Thanks to all who prayed. Mostly I'm glad that I don't have to keep studying for it, because I can't say that I'm excited about hitting the books when I get home from a long day of work and am tired, or when I have a weekend off now and then. Assuming I passed, that's the end of this sort of exam until 2011, when I write/speak (there's an oral component) my final surgical board exams. So that's kinda nice.

Now I'm off to Quebec city for a few days of fun with some friends I haven't seen in awhile. I'm looking forward to it.